No way to block time?

Is there no way to “Stop now” kind of feature?   If the kids are grounded, or if we just want to disallow screen time for the day?   I feel like this is such a basic feature, and I cannot find it.

Hello @tonnic

Welcome!

Select Block device - Daily Limit = 0 hours / Downtime = 24 hours - see image

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

That seems way too manual of a process 😞. Other apps have had a "lock devices" or "pause time" option.  Same to unlock or unpause.  

Hello @tonnic

You’re welcome!

If you’d like a "lock devices" or "pause time" switch, please submit a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, select I have a suggestion template - see image

All suggestions are assessed by the relevant Kaspersky departments; measured against many benchmarks, successful suggestions are implemented; the process may take a very long time. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @tonnic

You’re welcome!

If you’d like a "lock devices" or "pause time" switch, please submit a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, select I have a suggestion template - see image

All suggestions are assessed by the relevant Kaspersky departments; measured against many benchmarks, successful suggestions are implemented; the process may take a very long time. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I think I'll use another product that has it, thanks though

• 7 months later...