no paypal link uk site

Oakstown

i want to buy Kaspersky AV from Uk site. I am in ireland.

There is no paypal link? Can i not pay by paypal.?

Also are there any notifications in this program that cannot be turned off.

Hello @Oakstown

Welcome!

1. Which Kaspersky software specifically are you interested in purchasing , from the new MR5 range: 

2. Looking at the shop/portal, you’re correct, there’s no Paypal option:

3. Note, because MR5 is subscription only, the subscription starts the day of purchase - even if the software is not installed on that day and will automatically renew each term so your protection is uninterrupted. Kaspersky will email you a reminder about the upcoming charge, and you will be charged at the undiscounted price (which is subject to change) before the next subscription term begins. You can cancel anytime.
  4. In MR5: Free, Basic & Standard, there are notifications that are application managed, the user has less control

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋

1. pretty poor the sub starts the day you purchase. 
  2. .i wanted the basic av no vpn or firewall and where there are no notification i cannot turn off
  3. Is it secure paying with card?

Hello @Oakstown

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back. 

1. Agreed, unfortunately, the new MR5 ‘subscription’ only range, means, the license activation happens as soon as payment is made; read everything on Kaspersky Basic - Antivirus for Windows PC, before you purchase the software. 
  2. MR5 Basic has no VPN & no Firewall, it does have notifications that are application managed. 
  3. Yes, however, we don’t have a choice do we, that’s all Kaspersky is offering → credit card only, hopefully they realise that’s not customer focused & work to remedy it asap. 

Any problems or questions, please post back? 

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋

thanks guys.I might go to another Antivirus  as paypal accepted. Background is  am leaving norton as there is a constant nag to use their vpn which i do not want. they say they are unable to make this have option of “do not show again” so they cannot be very good to protect my pc if they cannot give a simple choice

Hello @Oakstown

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back. 

1. Post an image of the “constant vpn nag” without the  “do not show again” option please, we need to see what you see? 

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋

It is in Norton antivirus, you want to see that?