No Network connection with Kaspersky Secure Connection

With "Kaspersky Secure Connection" enabled I can't connect for instance to OneDrive (within Microsoft Word) or to Microsoft Store - always I'm prompted there is no connection. But as soon as I close Security connect the connection works instantly. Which settings are to be made for prevent Kaspersky Secure Connection from blocking these apps?

With "Kaspersky Secure Connection" enabled I can't connect to OneDrive (within Microsoft Word) or to Microsoft Store - always I'm prompted there is no connection.
Hello fredioff, Please tell us: (1) KSC/VPN free? or licensed? (see note at end of my reply) version? (2) Any other Kaspersky software? IF "yes"
  1. (a) Full name ? free? or licensed? (see note at end of my reply) version? patch(x)? x = letter
(3) Is this a new issue or has been happening ever since you began using KSC/VPN?
  1. IF "new", has anything changed, (hardware, software, network) in 24 hrs preceding the issue starting?
Please enable KSC/VPN traces, replicate the issue, stop traces, save as a .zip file, upload the .zip folder, using the "upload" icon, in your reply please? Please let us know? Thank you:pray_tone3: Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

Hello, thank you very much your assistance.
  1. KSC is licenced (as to 'My Kaspersky', whereas within KSC I don't see any hint)
  2. KS Total Security Version 19.0.0.1088 (g)
  3. It's not new but it was not very important (besides, I had items bought in Microsoft Store from 2016 as I managed to see today, which couldn't be downloaded then)
(zip-file couldn't be uploaded due to its size of 56 MB)