No internet connection after long hibernation on Mac

marco_s
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi everbody

When my MacBook awakes from hibernation after a longer period (1 day or more), I sometimes have no internet connection. Safari browser tells me that it cannot open whatever site I try to access. When I then quit and restart Kaspersky Anti Virus, then Safari is again immediately able to open websites.

Does somebody have the same problem?

The tool that I use is: Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0.0.829b

Regards

Marco

• Solution

Hello @marco_s,

Welcome!

• If MAC is fully updated, please follow all steps in: What to do if Kaspersky Internet Security 20 for Mac functions incorrectly, including uninstalling and doing a clean install, if the issue persists, please collect trace files & log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, please provide a detailed history, including all steps taken to troubleshoot & resolve the issue. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳