No active subscription found, again, as usual

Every time I reinstall Kaspersky on the SAME PC, I have to bend over backwards to enable the subscription I paid for. I just reinstalled the program because some error that still persists by the way, and it tells me I don't have an active subscription. For some reason it can't find the one that you know I HAVE 9 MONTHS LEFT OF!

Why is this service so rubbish continuously? Why is kaspersky vpn turned on automatically every the time I install the program, and why is it so hard to remove it?

The program asked me if I want to save my licence details before I uninstalled, five minutes before I installed it again.

I pay this company since like a decade, and they keep screwing with me.

Hello,

if (you have an activation code){
then you can use the product normally after installing the program and re-entering the activation code without any problems.}

else if (you have linked the activation code to your Kaspersky account){
the product will be automatically activated after entering your Kaspersky account.}

else{
you don't have either of the above conditions, then you may encounter the issue that the product cannot be activated when you uninstall the product.}

Regards.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, zoltra said:

Every time I reinstall Kaspersky on the SAME PC, I have to bend over backwards to enable the subscription I paid for. I just reinstalled the program because some error that still persists by the way, and it tells me I don't have an active subscription. For some reason it can't find the one that you know I HAVE 9 MONTHS LEFT OF!

Why is this service so rubbish continuously?

1. Why is kaspersky vpn turned on automatically every the time I install the program.
  2. Why is it so hard to remove it?

Hello @zoltra

1. *Also* check Auto-run, see image - uncheck the Auto-run switches. 
  2. To uninstall Kaspersky VPN, go to Windows, Add & remove programs, select the VPN, select Uninstall, at the end of the uninstall, shutdown the computer using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, power ON by pressing the power button, login, check that the VPN is gone. 
  3. If (you) need to check (your) Kaspersky activation code/license/subscription, log into (your) MyKaspersky account: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses - select (your) software & scroll to the bottom, select Additional info - you'll find: 

Activation date:  your date
Expiration date:   your date 
License key:  your key
(for Customer Service)

image.thumb.png.251cf531e5e23aa1ee2d499f7469f28e.png

Any problems or issues, please post back?

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋