New MR3 (21.3.10.391) em portuguese of Portugal

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

• Solution

Hello @JPEKaspersky

Welcome back!

You do keep us busy😅 !

1. If the MR2 version (you currently have) is the a Portuguese version, then MR3 should also be the Portuguese version. 

❗ As @Schulte has advised in topic Patchstand der aktuellen KL-Produkte, MR3 rollout has begun, this is a staggered distribution across the globe, meaning, it will not arrive everywhere immediately or on the same day❗

Note, for version & patch updates: the process is supposed to be automatic, in that, the version & or patch will arrive silently, you will not know when it’s arrived; after it’s arrived, it waits for 7 days, if, in that 7 days, the computer has not been rebooted, the applications will show a “device requires a reboot” recommendation, in the Kaspersky Notification centre, the Kaspersky icon, on the Windows Taskbar or hidden icons, will turn red & in your MyKaspersky account, the device icon will be yellow/orange & the MyKaspersky Notification centre will show a message stating the “device requires a reboot

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @JPEKaspersky

You’re most welcome☺ !

Please do not feel there is anything to apologise for, we’re always delighted to see you, you’re one of our favourites🤗 ; that’s what our comment meant!

Best regards!

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you for your words @Flood and Flood's wife 😉

I'm a little bit of a perfectionist but it's my personality.😊

JP👍

Thank you all.

I downloaded the KIS file 21.3.10.391 pt-pt already available in the online version in My Kaspersky> download area.✌

I also had to download from My Kaspersky and install KIS VPN 21.3.10.391 separately, since the previous file presented an error when downloading Kaspersky VPN.