New apllication activity "Registry" can't do notthing but run sequence

Shizokok
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Before the update i noticed it, can’t even see where it’s located at, when i open Run Sequence it shows- System with 4 processed  ID, and Registry with 148 processed ID. It dose not have a signature or anything uses 84 memory and 79 disk. does anybody know what is it never seen it before.

Thank you !

• Solution

Hello @Shizokok,

Thank you👌 , exactly the needed images/information 👏

• In Windows Taskmanager, find both PIDs → 4 & 148.
  • Note, 4 is almost exclusively a System process, not sure about 148🤔
  • For a conclusive answer, raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow template as in the image, include detailed history, Traces, images & a GSI & Windows Logs, request their analysis of the data & advice:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Shizokok,

Ok, what is the point? 

You’re not giving us any information except for very obscure phrases, like “ I don’t get it bro I paid for it just so I can have 5 public accounts be spotting on my ass ”, which, unfortunately, we do not have a clue what that means!

A KIS/KTS 5 device license provides for the Kaspersky software to be installed on 5 devices BUT, the license is for 1 or 2 user accounts, not 5. 

The User account information is shown in your MyKaspersky account, Licenses Tab, software (KIS/KTS), select Details.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳