Network Agent keeps changing Admin Server automatically

Hi, I've noticed a strange behaviour in several clients. They change automatically the Admin Server. I keep getting messages in Admin Server that several clients had gone out of control and when I check them with the "klnagchk.exe" I see the "Administration Server Address" is another. One that even don't have KAV installed... Check DNS, DHCP, ARP and all that I could think of. I don't remember doing anything to trigger this kind of behaviour. What do you think it could be? Can I get some logs to help explain it? KAV have a mindo of their own? ;) Thanks for all the help... P.S. - By the way, the option to show English and Russian side by side sucks. It's way to confusing...

Thank you for that info. According to klnagchk log "Attempting to connect to Administration Server...Transport level error while connecting to http://pc5441541.cinel.ufp:13000: failed to resolve address. An attempt to send ICMP packet to the Administration Server Unknown device pc5441541.cinel.ufp" Please use klmover utility to specify KSC address using IP instead of domain name. Please let us know about reasult.