Need URL to download Kaspersky premium offline installer

purchased 5 devices lic for my windows PC/laptops and cannot find the offline installer, I do not understand why Kaspersky make it so hard to get but use the 4.5MB online installer to repeat the installation process 5 times is really slow and the online installation for multi lic purchase seems really dumb.

If anyone has the URL where I can download the offline installer, please help me out.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, 5645 said:

purchased 5 devices lic for my windows PC/laptops and cannot find the offline installer, I do not understand why Kaspersky make it so hard to get but use the 4.5MB online installer to repeat the installation process 5 times is really slow and the online installation for multi lic purchase seems really dumb.

If anyone has the URL where I can download the offline installer, please help me out.

Hello @5645

Welcome!

At the moment no offline installer has been made available. 

You may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown. Support may be able to assist. 

image.thumb.png.9e0e32441e992e9f414da1277656c4e8.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn