My website security? [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Why kaspersky.com is blocking my website  besttennisguru.com when a user having kaspersky antivirus visit my website it is blocking my site and saying it is unsafe. why is this please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks

• Solution

Hello @jane881

Welcome!

• Checking the site at Kaspersky’s Virus Desk & Kaspersky’s Threat Intelligence Portal shows the web site as Not categorized & No information found. 
  • A web search shows the site has a grey Kaspersky icon = No information on website safety (according to Kaspersky Security Network)
  • Using Kaspersky software & the link provided, the site can be accessed without impediment:

1. Please post a full screen image of the “Kaspersky blocking site, saying it is unsafe” issue?’
  2. If the issue is, you wish for the Kaspersky icon to be green, for the site to be verified and added to the KSN database, you must raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, include a detailed history, images & a GSI & Windows Log
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳