My Son bypass Kaspersky Safe Kid in Safe Mode in Windown 10

nampv
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have installed Kaspersky Safe Kids to monitor and manage computer usage for my son. but now there is a problem that my son can ignore Kaspersky Safe Kids. When he starts windows in safe mode (Safe mode with Networking) in this mode Kaspersky Safe Kids does not work (Kaspersky Safe Kids doesn't run). then he can play game online, go to any website and have no time limit.

Can someone help me stop this?

My Son use: Windows 10 ; standard user account

• Solution

I have installed Kaspersky Safe Kids to monitor and manage computer usage for my son. but now there is a problem that my son can ignore Kaspersky Safe Kids. When he starts windows in safe mode (Safe mode with Networking) in this mode Kaspersky Safe Kids does not work (Kaspersky Safe Kids doesn't run). then he can play game online, go to any website and have no time limit. Can someone help me stop this? My Son use: Windows 10 ; standard user account

Hello @nampv

Welcome!

Using KSK, there’s no way to stop your son accessing Safe mode. 

There’s at least six different methods to access Safe mode, to stop this involves solutions such as changing the registry to disabling keys, those solutions are available if you contact Microsoft 3rd level Technical Support. 

Also, we’ve sent an enquiry to Kaspersky HO, KSK experts, to see if there’s additional information. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋