My Restrictions keep removing themselves.

Warman564

Hi.

So far this is the second time this has happened in 3 months.

All of my restrictions that I put in place on all of the devices all clear. This seems to happen on about the same time every month. I know it's not my child. Is there any reason this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Warman564 
Welcome!

Please tell us:

1. Child's device names, operating system & version? 
  2. KSK version?
  • Agreed, it would be most unusual if your child did this, unless they had access to the Parent KSK account, which is very unlikely, also, if a child was going to make "mischief", they'd probably do it more than twice & they'd probably not time it so it happened on the same date, (imo) it sounds like it might be a system glitch, the question is, what sort of glitch🤔
  • The best way to proceed is to remove KSK from the children's device & your device and do a clean install on all devices, then monitor the issue to see if it happens again and if it fits the same time cycle.
  • ➡ If you let us know the device information please, we'll help you with the correct uninstall/install documentation?
  • If the issue does repeat, it's important to log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, they’ll need a GSI  & Windows logs (if the devices are PCs with Windows), a detailed history, images and they may need KSK Traces, they will guide you if Traces are needed.
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know what they advise, when the information is available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳