my PC showing RED “Expired” with 14 days left on it’s old licence and I cannot get rid of this old licence or add the new licence to it. [Closed]

Andy_1
Go to solution Solved by Andy_1,

Hi.  I have purchased a licence for AV today.  And I added it to the account as it asked me to.  However now I have my PC showing RED “Expired” with 14 days left on it’s old licence and I cannot get rid of this old licence or add the new licence to it.

I went into MY K, Licences, the Device.  There is no option to remove the existing PC from that licence.  And I cannot see anyway to add the licence I’ve just bought (which show up in licences) to the existing PC.

Please help.  I’ve removed the software off the PC, re-installed it again.  I’ve been into devices and disconnected the device (it just shows up again with the old licence).  I have no idea what to do.

Welcome. Did you try to remove your license and reactivate Kaspersky.

Hi.  As above I tried to remove the licence every way that I could.  However I could not find a way to do it.  In the support page it says that under the licence tab I can select Devices Button, then the PC, then remove the licence.  However there is no option to do so when I do this.

If you know anyway that I can remove the old licence please tell me :-)

• Solution

Thankyou.  The delete licence was NOT where the pictures show, but I found it.  I had to open the details section under Licencing, then could choose delete in the bottom right.

Once done, I could “send” the new licence to the device.

Thanks again !