My PC is available to see on the website

This is why I didn't want to create an account and put activation code, I don't want my PC listed on the website where you can run commands to it, too many breaches happen, can I remove it and still keep protection on my computer.

11 hours ago, CodenameJelly said:

This is why I didn't want to create an account and put activation code, I don't want my PC listed on the website where you can run commands to it, too many breaches happen, can I remove it and still keep protection on my computer.

Hello @CodenameJelly

Welcome back!

1. Use 2FA, READ: How to set up two-step verification
  2. Make sure 2FA is setup on multiple devices. 
  3. Password protect the installed application: READ: How to password-protect access to the application management functions

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Nope, that wont work, I do not under any circumstances want my PC to be on their website and software to be controlled from it, I won't be giving them my phone number nor will I be using an app, this is bloody ridiculous.

I have never had it on the website before, I just entered activation code in program and that was it, all done, no create an account rubbish, no you have to be signed in and connected to the internet to be able to use it, this is just as bad as the whole gaming industry has gotten, want to play a single player game, oops you need to be online for that.........

Maybe its time to go back to nothing

• Thanks 1