My laptop automatically shutdown when Kaspersky full scan run

My laptop dell latitude e5550 automatically shutdown whenever i run Kaspersky total security full scan . But when I run context scan it runs fine and laptop doesn't automatically shut down . Please help me . This happens everytime.

It's already set to keep my laptop turn on . Please note the issue is that full scan never completes . Within 7 minutes of scan the laptop shuts itself down . Full scan never gets competed . Let me know if you want me to provide any log file or so on

Hello @devajosh99,

Thank you for posting back!

Your system appears to have ongoing similar issues, for example: "windows hanged and close itself while KTS scan on external drive was in progress"

Also, you've wanted to do things that are not recommended: for example: "I have kts 2021 please confirm If I can install kts 2020 version instead.

With this current issue:

• ?️Which version & patch(x) x = letter is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About?
  • ?Logs can only be submitted/analysed by Kaspersky Technical Support, this type of data cannot be submitted to the Community.
  • Do the following:
  1. Restore KTS application to Default
  2. Clear temp folders, follow: How to delete temporary files and folders
  3. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, start KTS, recheck: "My laptop automatically shutdown when Kaspersky full scan run "?
  4. IF the issue persists, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support; select either Chat or Email & fill in the Application malfunction, Other template; Support may require Traces, Logs & other data, they will guide you

When the Support team provide a solution, please share it with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Thanks 1