My Kaspersky - Kids - no reports

AKK

Hi, 

Since a while I stopped to receive any reports from My Kaspersky/Kids and when i go into Device/Settings there are no reports available for the last month. I cannot see for how long device has been used and th etim elimit also malfunctions. My kid keeps using her laptop over her daily timelimit. No clue what happened?

Thx for your help,

A

Hello @AKK

Welcome!

1. Please Read before you create a new topic
  2. Is (your) device that receives the notifications, also a Windows device? 
  3. On all Windows devices → check which KSK version patch has been applied → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select About → image 1
  4. On your daughter’s laptop, log off the child account - log in as parent, log into the KSK application (not MyKaspersky) → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the KSK icon, select Settings, select Other, select Manual settings sync, select Sync, wait for the synchronisation to complete → image 2.
  5. Log off the parent account.

6. Shutdown your child's device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask your child to login & resume her activities. 

7. Recheck the original issues? IF the issues persist:

8. Log into your daughter’s laptop as parent.

9. Exit all applications, except KSK.

10. Uninstall KSK.

11. Shutdown the device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on login.

12. Download new KSK installer.

13. Clean install KSK.

14. Check KSK configuration.

15. Shutdown the device using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, ask your child to login & resume her activities.

16. Recheck “My Kaspersky - Kids - no reports” problem?

17. IF the issue persists, raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in ApplicationOther template → image 3. Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you for your help! This is a very thorough explanation. The version of Kaspersky total Security I have is 21.3.10.931 (f). When I right click on Safe Kids icon I cannot see the settings, only Children and their Windows Accounts line. In fact, I cannot access the settings from your screenshot image 2 at all, so I cannot access the manual sync settings. I have uninstalled Safe Kids only ( not all Total Security package) and re-installed it again. The time limit works now but not the reports. It shows no internet connections for over a month. Is there any chance you could guide me to how to access the settings on Safe Kids? I cannot do it via app nor via MyKaspersky site. Thank you, A

Hello @AKK,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the clarification!

1. Please confirm the installed KSK software is version is 1.0.5.9008(k)/202106 (refer image 1 below). 
  2. Please post an image of the KSK icon, after you’ve right clicked? 
  3. Is KSK Premium or Free? 

When you are logged into the Windows computer (with *your* Windows parent/admin profile), on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, (tiny up arrow), rightclick the KSK icon, select Settingssign in, select Manual settings sync, the KSK app will sync with (your) MyKaspersky account, allow the sync to complete →*very important* sign out of KSK app *very important* → shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, ask your child to log in to the Windows computer & resume their activities, check the original issue? 

current version

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋