My Antivurs Secure Connection and 300 Mb

leis

I don’t understand the 300 MB that seems to be allotted or comes with the AV that I purchased the 2019 Version and it appears or as i understand it, it will play out the 300 mb? And then i’m not covered or that is, not covered for secure connection as or if i use the 300 MB then i would have to wait till the next time around to be covered or protected by the AV? In other words, if / when i use the 300MB it ends and then is that where i’m not protected?

Ok well can you help explain what that means? My current license and K2020. This antivirus i’m afraid I have (is what I have operating) and it wasn’t even on today when i logged on and i had to wake it up or something activated when i restarted computer and i think it’s making my computer slow. So I may just pay for another antivirus because if i got this on sale and now i have to purchase more of a piece of it to make it work out i don’t understand at all the process. So seemingly is it that since i don’t what I’m doing really-i bought it on sale and am i now learning that only i’m covered for 300 mb usage of being online? I had Trend before and never had that trouble so i’m new at this stage of antivirus and so far  i don’t think i like it and i thought it was automatically on the computer to ‘automatically’ be in start up from powering up computer.

Let’s clarify :

1) On your PC your registered Kaspersky Anti-Virus is protecting you continuously in real-time  against malware for an unlimited online traffic.

2) Kaspersky Secure Connection is second/additional different application that is offering you for free a 300 MB limited VPN connection. Please see above how to obtain the full unlimited version.

Hey Again

Thanks BTW for all your help. I am in the process of obtaining that log and have it in the making now. I will post back as soon as it’s finished up.

Thanks, and if it’s tomorrow, it probably will be (that is).Ok.

Later

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Berny, 

Hey can i ask you (one more time) about when the 200 mg is used in my account or i’ve maxd to the included 200, and if i don’t purchase upgrade for the 300, does that mean i am still covered on the antivirus just not on secure website sites when or if i continue to browse the internet? 

Sorry to be a burden in this regard :|

Hello @leis,

You’re not a burden, do not worry!

• To use the FREE Kaspersky Secure Connection daily 300mb data, it’s not necessary to buy the Premium KSC-VPN, the FREE 200mb increases to 300mb if you log into your MyKaspersky.com account ONCE, doing that will automatically increase the KSC-VPN FREE daily data limit to 300mb.
  • Kaspersky Anti-Virus security is completely different to the Kaspersky Secure Connection, the Secure Connection hides the source IP address, it does not provide any AV protection.
  • Your Anti-Virus works independent of Kaspersky Secure connection. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

About Kaspersky Anti-Virus

About Kaspersky Secure Connection