My activation password is not working

Mr/Ms

I am a paid user of Kaspersky products from China. Now I am living manila of the Philippines, Philippines mobile phone number is 63-XXXXXX. And my computer IP address is 169......../16. The Philippines Internet service provider is PLDT

On February 28, 2023, I purchased Kaspersky anti-virus software online through China Mobile phone number xxxxxxx The system indicated that my region could not activate the password (Activation code for conversion,), which obviously caused great trouble to my work and study. Before that, I did not known the relevant regulations of the region where the company's products are used. I really hope that the company can help solve the problems plaguing users as soon as possible, so as to live up to the expectation and trust of a loyal paying user.

Your sincerely, Li Sicong

Hello @Li Sicong

Welcome!

Please contact Kaspersky support - they can access (your) private information, the Kaspersky Community cannot, there's Community rules to protect everyone's privacy in the Community, which means the Community cannot help. 
On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts -> select either Chat or Email, then select Activation & License issues, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history, include the email address you used when you purchased the product; the activation code; proof of purchase = Order number or Bank transaction verification. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you?
Flood?+?