Move from unmanaged to managed solution

What is the best way to move from a unmanaged solution to managed. I gave almost 100 pc with Kaspersky endpoint 10 installed (unmanaged) and now this installations won't ket me install the network agent from security center 11. I don't want to go  every PC to disable Kaspersky.

Hey,

You can deploy network agents from Security center by using Administrator account you are using in your enterprise. Just define the account credential that has the proper administrative permission to install apps.

Hi raviparker, that doesn’t work because I cannot get the admin$ share, Kaspersky is blocking it.

In my tests I disable one kaspersky pc, and then i could install the network agent.

@Nikolay arinchev, I don’t have access to the logs now, but they are something like: Can’t resolve PC name, then it finds the IP, try to access the IP\admin$ share and then it gets an error, resource may be removed from network.

If I disable kaspersky by  hand I can get the installation done and access the windows share. But going to all PC’s in a production environment it’s a little bit problematic and I’m trying to avoid that.