Migrate KSC11: new hardware, new OS, new SQL Server

I am currently running KSC 11 (latest) on a Windows Server 2012R2 system with SQL Server 2012 on older hardware and have been for about 5 years now.

I will be deploying Windows Server 2019 on new hardware and installing SQL Server 2019 as well in order to retire the old system.  The new Windows Server 2019 system will have a new name but the same IP address.

Even though the network configuration is rather small, I do not want to setup KSC 11 and each client (again) from scratch, if possible.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions, documentation, links, etc on how to accomplish a migration from the old to the new system.

I am especially interested in if, when and how the Kaspersky database(s) should be transferred. SSMS transfer?  Backup/restore?

Thank you in advance.

Hello @kk60 

Kaspersky Security Center 11.0.0.1131b  Supports up to Operating system: Windows Server 2019 , but The Microsoft SQL Server for this KSC supports up to MS SQL 2017.

please visit the below web link -

Hardware and software requirements

If your new Windows 2019 for KSC has different IP and different FQDN from Running KSC Server then, you can do agent transfer from Old one to New Windows 2019 KSC server. That’s smart move.

If you don’t want to go above Agent transfer method then You have to do old KSC DB backup and make the restore into New KSC DB (Note: If you old KSC setup was IP base then different  FQDN will not make problem, otherwise you will fall into trouble)

Thanks in Advance

@Deadlock4400