loyalty discount [Closed]

lena
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

as my licence is close to its end and i opted out of auto-renewal i got an offer from you to renew with a 25% discount. But browsing your web page i see that you offer a 30% discount! Why is that? Shouldn’t your clients be getting better deals for being loyal to your products?

• Solution

Hello @lena,

Welcome!

In all the time I’ve been a Kaspersky Subscriber I’ve never found their auto-renewal offer prices to be competitive. Kaspersky has never recognised my loyalty by offering a better price. I still buy from Kaspersky but not from any “offers”.

Also, the “fine-print” of Auto-renewal says:

“Before your subscription expires, you will be charged a renewal fee to keep your protection going*.

“*Renewal prices are subject to change, additional online offers & discounts may be available at the time of your renewal which cannot be applied to your subscription. We will send you at least one email reminder to notify you of this. You will also receive by email confirmation of the renewal price you will pay, and the duration of your new subscription, before it is automatically renewed. You may be required to upgrade to the latest version of Kaspersky for free at this time.”

endquote

2 more reasons to always find the best possible deal you can from a Kaspersky website.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳