Lock people out of my password manager

Recently my accounts were hacked and I want to lock people out of my Kaspersky Password Manager. I've already changed main password.

I'm pretty sure you have to be logged into your My Kaspersky account to be able to access the main password. I need to ask though: I changed the email on my Kaspersky Account and migrated everything to a new email for Kaspersky. However, it appears that there is still an account for that old email - which I cannot access the Kaspersky or Google account associated with it. Would that old account be able to log into my Kaspersky Password Manager?

5 minutes ago, Xeno2ig said:

Recently my accounts were hacked and I want to lock people out of my Kaspersky Password Manager. I've already changed main password.

I'm pretty sure you have to be logged into your My Kaspersky account to be able to access the main password.

I need to ask though: I changed the email on my Kaspersky Account and migrated everything to a new email for Kaspersky.

However, it appears that there is still an account for that old email - which I cannot access the Kaspersky or Google account associated with it.

Would that old account be able to log into my Kaspersky Password Manager?

Hello @Xeno2ig

Welcome back!

We can see from your other topic you've engaged support, excellent work. 

In 24.0.0.428 (a) it's possible to store data locally. 

kpm-store-locally.thumb.png.1901dd8ba3ccbdbda2c6bd74a7f93f39.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

12 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Xeno2ig

Welcome back!

We can see from your other topic you've engaged support, excellent work. 

In 24.0.0.428 (a) it's possible to store data locally. 

kpm-store-locally.thumb.png.1901dd8ba3ccbdbda2c6bd74a7f93f39.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Will that make my passwords not be saved in the cloud anymore? I disabled sync and passwords were still in the cloud.

When was that update released aswell?  I did that within the last 2 weeks.

Edited by Xeno2ig

7 minutes ago, Xeno2ig said:
  1. Will that make my passwords not be saved in the cloud anymore? I disabled sync and passwords were still in the cloud.
  2. When was that update released as well?  I did that within the last 2 weeks.

Hello @Xeno2ig

Thank you for posting back!

1. Please raise this issue with support. 
  2. 24.0.0.428 (a) - very recently, please raise this issue with support - What's new  - has not been updated since - December 8th, 2023

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

8 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Xeno2ig

1. Please raise this issue with support. 
  2. 24.0.0.428 (a) - very recently, please raise this issue with support - What's new  - has not been updated since - December 8th, 2023

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

The disable sync option was there when I tried it. Was that part of the update?

3 hours ago, Xeno2ig said:

The disable sync option was there when I tried it. Was that part of the update?

Hello @Xeno2ig

LOL, we don't know the release date - it's not documented & we don't know when you tried it! We don't have a crystal ball Xeno2ig😅

For specific information please discuss with support. 

Sadly, Kaspersky stopped publishing version & patch release updates about 18 months ago, replacing them with What's new & leaving out version /  patch information & dates - with each update, as a consequence, it's now impossible to track those updates -> *dumbing-down* Kaspersky is a very bad idea (ioo). 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added extra.