little window for safe keyboard input

Hi,

I'm not sure wether this is the right forum or the right english term for it, but I have a problem with that little window that opens whenever I try to enter something into a searchbar.

As seen in the screenshot, it completely blocks a large part underneath the searchbar for no apparent reason. A lot of the time it blocks auto completion or other stuff for several seconds, making the work process slower. I think I don't have to be reminded that the secure keyboard input is active everytime I want to enter something. Is there a means to have that box toggled off?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 092633.png

1 hour ago, S.E. said:

I'm not sure whether this is the right forum or the right English term for it, but I have a problem with that little window that opens whenever I try to enter something into a search bar.

As seen in the screenshot, it completely blocks a large part underneath the search bar for no apparent reason. A lot of the time it blocks auto completion or other stuff for several seconds, making the work process slower. I think I don't have to be reminded that the secure keyboard input is active every time I want to enter something.

Is there a means to have that box toggled off?

Screenshot 2024-06-17 092633.png

Hello @S.E.

Welcome!

• Uncheck the options (you) require in: Secure Data Input settings - image 1

image.thumb.png.150f292d218f2440bb91eb73eab80d20.png

OR

• Add an exclusion for specific websites, see image 1 above & image 2 below

image.thumb.png.15c099d4b383e8fcbbd3b9f1be16af73.png

• Result:

image.thumb.png.852a769759eeb8d2d27cf0fbe59b8574.png

Any issues or concerns please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

How to configure protection of data entered on the computer keyboard

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added resource
  • Like 2

My question regards the "Kapersky keyboard" that shows up on my Mac every time that I try and key in a password. It blocks my ability to see what I am typing withmy own keyboard (or if I use the Kapersky keyboard), and sometimes I can't make the keyboard disappear. Is there any way to just not have the Kapersky keyboard show up on my screen at all. I never use it, and it just gets in the way.

9 hours ago, George Whittle said:

My question regards the "Kapersky keyboard" that shows up on my Mac every time that I try and key in a password. It blocks my ability to see what I am typing with my own keyboard (or if I use the Kapersky keyboard), and sometimes I can't make the keyboard disappear.

Is there any way to just not have the Kapersky keyboard show up on my screen at all. I never use it, and it just gets in the way.

Hello @George Whittle

Welcome!

Read: Turn off/on automatic display of the onscreen keyboard - it needs to be *unchecked* 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋