Little rant about licence price

Just found out from local "dealer" in my country, that there are no more licences for KAV and they are offering only for Kaspersky standard/plus/premium, among other Kaspersky products, which are not KAV and KIS.

And that is not even the problem. Problem is the price and also there is no price for renewal. Same price every year. I do not remember how much first licence for KAV costed, but renewal price was around 18 Eur in local currency. Now, the price for Kaspersky standard is around 37 Eur, no matter if it is fresh or renewal licence. Double the price? For what? For some "additional" features that no one cares about? To "keep your PC clean"? To "manage software/updates installed on your PC" and so on? Who the hell uses features that can actually damage OS and can damage apps. About 80% of users do not know about those features, because they do not actually care where they just want their PC protected from intrusion. Do non-essential components justify increase in price?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, last day of licence expiration is today.

I uninstalled Kaspersky for two reasons. Mostly metioned above (unnecessary addons that will keep my PC apps and rest up-to-date, like apps do not have that feature already) and that is for new versions of Kaspersky app, not for Kaspersky Antivirus version, which now EOL.

Second is price doubling up, without price reduction for renewal. Great job Kaspersky team and CEO, or whoever made those decisions. It's not like you manufacture goods. You just make software, which can be downloaded by anyone and then you sell licences.