Linking accounts in version 10.3

I need to link my user name and passwords for logging into applications to the user name and password for logging into a website.  I also need to link the same username and password across multiple websites so when I update one, they all update.

The current instructions, Linking accounts (kaspersky.com) , have you click an option that does not exist in version 10.

image.thumb.png.f049a93ce387e2528830b9dc17e92347.png

Edited by Leonideez
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2023 at 5:08 AM, Leonideez said:

I need to link my username and passwords for logging into applications to the username and password for logging into a website. 

I also need to link the same username and password across multiple websites so when I update one, they all update.

The current instructions, Linking accounts (kaspersky.com) , have you click an option that does not exist in version 10.

Hello @Leonideez

Welcome!

1. The Version 8.6, Linking accounts, documentation (you) posted, is dated:  Article ID: 86338, Last review: Apr 5, 2018
  2. The *current* Version 10.3 - Website details, documentation, Article ID: 154780, Last review: Jan 16, 2023, no longer reflects the Linking accounts feature. 
  3. We contacted Kaspersky Customer Support, they have no idea where or why Linked accounts has disappeared too, they've sent an escalation to the KPM HQ experts -> we'll update this topic as soon as they provide any feedback. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

On 5/30/2023 at 5:08 AM, Leonideez said:
  1. I need to link my username and passwords for logging into applications to the username and password for logging into a website. 
  2. I also need to link the same username and password across multiple websites so when I update one, they all update.

Hello @Leonideez

Response from HQ KPM developers: 

quote:

"Features are removed when there is low demand from the customers and/or it is technically too complicated to maintain the feature."

end quote. 

That would explain why KPM has turned into the stale software (ioo) it is today. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Confused 1