Licensing question(s)

Hi there team,

Thanks to Black Friday. I've recently acquired new Kaspersky Premium licenses -- all fine with theses.

My only "concern/question" is how can I leverage the included VPN Services, this specifically using/binding that newly bought Premium license? Indeed, previously, I've bought the KSC/VPN subscription (still active) and currently, any devices I've shifted toward the new Premium subscription are still using the KSC/VPN subscription available within my my.kaspersky account. If I'd remove the given KSC license, I'm then shifting to the free scheme.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
M.

Edited by mokaz
inline reading / wording

21 hours ago, mokaz said:

I've recently acquired new Kaspersky Premium licenses

My only "concern/question" is how can I leverage the included VPN Services, this specifically using/binding that newly bought Premium license? Indeed, previously, I've bought the KSC/VPN subscription (still active) and currently, any devices I've shifted toward the new Premium subscription are still using the KSC/VPN subscription available within my my.kaspersky account. If I'd remove the given KSC license, I'm then shifting to the free scheme.

Hello @mokaz

Welcome!

Also, regarding the Kaspersky Premium *Unlimited* VPN, the unlimited data allocation is available to subscriber / master account *only*, all other User accounts on the Premium subscription get the Standard/Free data allocation - how does that translate in the real world - if the subscription covers 10 devices - the  subscriber / master account can sign into the VPN on 10 devices & the VPN will be unlimited on the 10 devices *but* IF another user on the *same* subscription signs into the VPN, the VPN will be Standard/Free, not unlimited. 

Any questions or issues, 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Hi all,

Thanks for your help !!

It turns out that if you've got both "subscriptions" within your my.kaspersky.com account:
- Kaspersky Premium
- Kaspersky Secure Connection

The default/firstly applied KSC license are taken from KSC.
KL support teams instructed me to created another my.kaspersky.com account to "host" the KSC licenses only for hosts that only needs KSC.

Perfect, solution found.
Thanks,
Cheers,
M.