License term does not allow using current databases of the application. Protection is disabled.

Hello, Could somebody please help me with the problem with my anti-virus? It says that I have a license problem but I just activated the code last February 2020 and will expire next year. And as you can see on the second photo, it says my anti-virus is active and have 279 days til its expiration date.

I would appreciate it if someone would help me on this. Thanks.

Hello @HayrahQuinn,

Welcome!

🅰 If Update the status (image 1) is selected, does the error remain?

🅱 If the system date & time have been checked, please do the following:

1. Create a System restore point.
  2. In the MyKaspersky account, copy & paste the KAV activation code to a text document. 
  3. In the MyKaspersky account, select Devices Tab, select Disconnect device (image 2)
  4. Shutdown PC, using full Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  5. Uninstall KAV - save License information ONLY.
  6. Shutdown PC, using full Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login.
  7. Download and install a new KAV installer, please follow the documented procedure carefully.
  8. Sync device with MyKaspersky account.
  9. Recheck "License problem detected. License term does not allow using current databases of the application. Protection is disabled " error.
  • ➡ If the issue persists, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select Application malfunction, Protection components corrupted/disabled template (image 3); include all the information you’ve provided here, including images, the license specifics, including the activation code and the actions taken to resolve the issue, and a GSI & Windows Logs
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Image 1 

Image 2 

Image 3

• When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳