License in Europe also valid for Latin America?

Hi, 

My brother recommended me to install Kaspersky. I'm checking at the packages, and it's better to buy the one with the most devices. But my brother is in Costa Rica, my parents in Colombia and I in Germany. If I buy (in Germany) the license for 3 devices, can it be installed on all three computers in different countries?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Estefany Rey Becerra said:
  1. My brother recommended me to install Kaspersky. I'm checking at the packages, and it's better to buy the one with the most devices. But my brother is in Costa Rica, my parents in Colombia and I in Germany.
  2. If I buy (in Germany) the license for 3 devices, can it be installed on all three computers in different countries?

Hello @Estefany Rey Becerra

Welcome!

1. IF you're wishing to buy a single license to cover three people - please pay attention to the number of USER ACCOUNT(s) & the number of devices. || User account(s) = Password Manager & MyKaspersky account (for each user). 
  2. For the scenario you've presented - please read: "Activation code is invalid for this region" error || It may be better to buy from Kaspersky's Global site: https://www.kaspersky.com/home-security - the Kaspersky license keys are not locked to a specific region, unless a region is selected from the dropdown list. 

Any questions or issues, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife