License downgrade

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi, is possibile to downgrade Kaspersky premium to Kaspersky standard without a new serial? Actually I have Kaspersky premium (automatically activated with previously installed Kaspersky Total Security license, 400 days remaining), but I would like to try Kaspersky standard (i use standalone VPN and password manager from another vendor) I dont need the Kaspersky home network scan also (and I cannot find any option to disable).

• Solution
6 hours ago, Heavyhms said:

I don't need the Kaspersky home network scan also (and I cannot find any option to disable).

Hello @Heavyhms

Welcome!

Uncheck: Show devices that are connected to my networks, select Save, to apply the change, see: How to enable or disable Smart Home Monitor

image.thumb.jpeg.dd111838b4fdb2c5694b67761f441d85.jpeg

image.thumb.gif.c7490aa88fa37001b99bca365318f8c7.gif

IF you wish you can also disable Notifications (as seen at the start of the .gif), however, if the Smart home monitor is disabled, the notifications should not be an issue. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

On 01/12/2022 at 16:01, Heavyhms disse:

Hi, is possibile to downgrade Kaspersky premium to Kaspersky standard without a new serial? Actually I have Kaspersky premium (automatically activated with previously installed Kaspersky Total Security license, 400 days remaining), but I would like to try Kaspersky standard (i use standalone VPN and password manager from another vendor) I dont need the Kaspersky home network scan also (and I cannot find any option to disable).

Unfortunately my friend won't be able to use all the features of KASPERSKY PLUS on his pc. KASPERSKY VPN will not be Unlimited, as they said. unfortunately better change option.