License Agreement violated [moved]

Hello, Guys The license could not activated computer that had installed kaspersky endpoint security. I got some error message from computer that has a problem. The error message is : "License Agreement violated" and description is "Application is not activated". So i tried to activate license from Kaspersky security center but it was not working. What should i do guys ? Good day

The license could not activated computer that had installed KES. I got some error message from computer that has a problem. The error message is : "License Agreement violated" and description is "Application is not activated". So i tried to activate license from KSC, but it was not working. What should i do guys ?
Hello Nasanbuyan, Welcome! The topic is in Products for Home, Kaspersky Anti-Virus
  1. Are you using Kaspersky "home" software? KAV - Kaspersky AntiVirus?
Please let us know, so the Mods can move your topic, if necessary, to: https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-corporate-products-27, that way, the Community members with expertise in your software will be happy to help, if they can. Thanks

I am using kaspersky endpoint security. Was i chose wrong category ?
Hello Nasanbuyan, Thank you for posting back:pray_tone3: Don't worry, the Moderators will move your topic to: Products for Business, Kaspersky Corporate Products That way, the Community members who specialize KES, will help, if they can. Also, always include: software version and operating system information. Best regards.