Lenovo Tab M10 Fhd 3Rd Gen starting in safe mode

my Lenovo Tab M10 Fhd 3Rd Gen is booting in safe mode. I tried to boot my samsung A13 in to safe mode , safe kids prevented it. So i guess you can do some thing about it. I booted in to safe mode by pressing the power off icon on the screen ( not the side button) then it asks if i want to boot in to safe mode, i agree , then it reboots in to safe mode. I am attaching some screen shots. I am using paid version but it is registered using my wife email id. Let me know if you need anything. Safe kids has been very helpful, i hope you solve the problem sooner

Screenshot_2024-08-01-00-43-00-507.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-08-01-00-43-13-699.jpeg

9 hours ago, charles antony said:

my Lenovo Tab M10 Fhd 3Rd Gen is booting in safe mode. 

1. I tried to boot my Samsung A13 in to safe mode, safe kids prevented it. 

So i guess you can do some thing about it. 
I booted in to safe mode by pressing the power off icon on the screen (not the side button) then it asks if i want to boot in to safe mode, i agree, then it reboots in to safe mode. 
I am attaching some screen shots. I am using paid version but it is registered using my wife email id. 
Let me know if you need anything. Safe kids has been very helpful, i hope you solve the problem sooner

Hello @charles antony
Welcome!

1. On the *first* / 1. attempt (When KSK blocked SM) -> what actions/steps were taken? 
  2. AFTER KSK prevented SM & *before* pressing the power OFF icon (on the screen) - what actions/steps were taken? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Sorry I think my message is confusing in a way, I have one samsung phone and one lenova tab both having KSK. In samsung phone model A13 safe kids is working fine (can't boot in to safe mode, If I try KSK app pops up asking password). But in lenova tab it's booting in to safe mode. Found my kid using phone in safe mode. I didn't do  anything in samsung phone, just installed KSK in normal way.i have described how I booted in to lenova tab safe mode in my first message. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, charles antony said:

Sorry I think my message is confusing in a way, I have one Samsung phone and one Lenovo tab both having KSK. In Samsung phone model A13 safe kids is working fine (can't boot in to safe mode, If I try KSK app pops up asking password). But in Lenovo tab it's booting in to safe mode. Found my kid using phone in safe mode. I didn't do  anything in Samsung phone, just installed KSK in normal way. I have described how I booted in to Lenovo tab safe mode in my first message. 

Hello @charles antony

Than you for posting back & clarifying!

1. So, is *all* of this statement correct -> there is one child, with one KSK profile & two devices, KSK blocks SM on the Samsung, KSK does not block SM on the Lenovo? 
  2. What year of birth is configured for (your) child please? 
  3. From the Lenovo -> post a full screen-screenprint of the About tablet screen, making sure to show the Android version & build
  4. From the Lenovo, post a full screen-screenprint of the the KSK version?
  5. In the MyKaspersky PARENT account, for the LenovoApp Monitoring tab, are there any apps showing Power & OR related to Power? 
  6. In the MyKaspersky PARENT account, for the LenovoApp Monitoring tab is Age restrictions based on public age-appropriate ratings ON or OFF. 
  7. In the MyKaspersky PARENT account, for the LenovoApp Monitoring tab, how are the following configured:
  • Settings
  • Other
  • Unknown

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added yr of birth & Age res.

1. Yes, ONE CHILD ONE PROFILE TWO DEVICES. KSK blocks SM on samsung phone. NOT BLOCK ON LENOVA

2.Year of birth was 2004, Now i updated it to 2014.

3. Attached

4. Attached

5. There are no apps showing POWER OR POWER RELATED.

6. Age restrictions setting was off i already turned it ON.

7. SETTINGS, OTHER , UNKNOWN all in forbidden.

Screenshot_2024-08-01-00-43-00-507.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-08-01-00-43-13-699.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-01 at 13.58.24_694b5e9c.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charles antony said:
  • Yes, ONE CHILD ONE PROFILE TWO DEVICES. KSK blocks SM on Samsung phone. NOT BLOCK ON LENOVA
  • Year of birth was 2004, Now i updated it to 2014.
  • Attached
  • Attached
  • There are no apps showing POWER OR POWER RELATED.
  • Age restrictions setting was off I already turned it ON.
  • 7. SETTINGS, OTHER , UNKNOWN all in forbidden.

28 minutes ago, charles antony said:

FYI ,The problem still exists 

Hello @charles antony,

Thank you for the information!

1. When the About tablet screen was accessed, what steps were taken - please detail each step? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

37 minutes ago, charles antony said:

Earlier I had safe kids turned off. 

I turned on safe kids, then clicked settings icon, safe kids ASK FOR PERMISSION page open up. 

Safe kids did object accessing settings. Thanks

Hello @charles antony,

1. & *now*, how is Settings configured please? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

53 minutes ago, charles antony said:

Now Settings is forbidden. Still booting in safe mode

*Please note - any action taken in Settings - requires Parental authorization, it's important to re-apply the Forbidden status to Settings - *each* time & *whenever* (your) child has the tablet*

1. Has (Google) Family Link been configured? 
  2. In Lenovo, Settings - have any Digital wellbeing & parental controls, been configured? 
  3. According to the images, the Lenovo has a total of 4gb of RAM, how much of this has been used = x%? 
  4. According to the images, the Battery is at 1%, KSK can be overridden if the Battery is less than 15%, please fix. 
  5. Has KSK been locked in device memory? IF 'no' please make sure it is, do the following:
  • Open Task Manager - until a list of all running apps appears.
  • Find KSK. 
  • Tap the lock icon next to the app's name.
  • The Lock🔒icon indicates that the app is locked in memory.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋