(Large) Files'/folders' compression and downloading went wrong (network error) on Google Drive

Greetings, all.

There is an issue that has been troubling me for ages…

When the Kaspersky antivirus is on (mine is the Total Security; my Windows is Win 10 Home 64bit), the large folders’ or files’ compression and proceed to download is always suppressed to some extent. From my observations, it seems the Kaspersky is controlling the download speed or so. The download usually works for some seconds, but the download speed keeps decreasing to zero. After some more minutes, a message of ‘Download Failure - Network Error’ appears.

I tried turning off the Kaspersky antivirus and did the downloading, and they all worked. 

I wonder how to get rid of this problem. Thank you. 

Hello @Mick Garrick,

Welcome!

1. If Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is unchecked, does  ‘Download Failure - Network Error’ persist? Note, unchecking Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages is not a solution, simply a test. 
  2. Does ‘Download Failure - Network Error’ happen in every Supported browser: Chrome, Firefox & Edge Chromium? 
  3. May we have a GSI & Windows logs please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

Thank you Flood for your prompt reply.

1. I have unchecked this already, before asking this question. Previously Kaspersky was slowing down my typing at Youtube search bar (significant delay). I unchecked this ‘inject script ...’ and solved that issue.
  2. I tried Chrome, Chrome Incognito and Edge. The issue exists on all three modes/platforms. I don’t have Firefox. Now downloading it and will try it. 
  3. How to obtain this? (Sorry that I am not familar with computer thing)

Hello @Mick Garrick,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for replying👌

1. Having Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages off permanently is not recommended by Kaspersky.
  2. GSI & Windows logs, go to page in the link, select Download (to download the GSI exe), to run the GSI → open the exe = click or double click, accept the License agreement prompt, tick ✔ Windows Logs, to include these in the process, select Start, the GSI will run as we’ve advised above, when the GSI is complete, a GSI folder will have been created on your Desktop, upload the GSI folder to your topic in your next reply please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Hello @Mick Garrick,

We understand, however, if Youtube is not working with Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages enabled, there may be a problem that requires investigating & resolving, checking the GSI is a first step to that. 

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳