KTS UPGRADE

Facu3095

2 hours ago, Facu3095 said:

it seems Kaspersky new services already came so my question is. How can i upgrade it? My license is for 10 devices so if i upgrade, will 10 devices upgrade too?

I already got Kaspersky total security and i want to get premium if it was possible

Hello @Facu3095

Welcome back!

Read this:  Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - información y preguntas frecuentes - by Caos

Read *all* of this: Cómo funciona la suscripción.

Is this the product you want: https://www.kaspersky.es/premium - IF yes - pay close attention to the 5 cuentas de usuario / 10 devices / 1 year. 

?You need to buy a 10 cuentas de usuario / 20 devices / 1 year subscription?

We've explained this in (your) previous topic: Sharing my account?

Second issue: when does the KTS license expire? IF (you) upgrade from KTS to Premium, KTS has Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids & Kaspersky VPN Free - IF you *upgrade* this to Kaspersky Premium you will get *like for like* = Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids & Kaspersky VPN Free - not Kaspersky *Unlimited* VPN. 

IF you were to buy a *new* Kaspersky Premium subscription - not convert the old KTS to the new Kaspersky Premium you would get: Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids & Kaspersky *Unlimited* VPN for the subscription owner - the remaining User accounts on the subscription - get Kaspersky VPN Free. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added resources

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Facu3095

Welcome back!

Read this:  Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - información y preguntas frecuentes - by Caos

Read *all* of this: Cómo funciona la suscripción.

Is this the product you want: https://www.kaspersky.es/premium - IF yes - pay close attention to the 5 cuentas de usuario / 10 devices / 1 year. 

?You need to buy a 10 cuentas de usuario / 20 devices / 1 year subscription?

We've explained this in (your) previous topic: Sharing my account?

Second issue: when does the KTS license expire? IF (you) upgrade from KTS to Premium, KTS has Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids & Kaspersky VPN Free - IF you *upgrade* this to Kaspersky Premium you will get *like for like* = Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids & Kaspersky VPN Free - not Kaspersky *Unlimited* VPN. 

IF you were to buy a *new* Kaspersky Premium subscription - not convert the old KTS to the new Kaspersky Premium you would get: Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids & Kaspersky *Unlimited* VPN for the subscription owner - the remaining User accounts on the subscription - get Kaspersky VPN Free. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

why wouldnt i receive kaspersky vpn unlimited, also the new kaspersky is neccesary bc offers u more than protection like cleaning tools

43 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:
  1. why wouldn't i receive Kaspersky vpn unlimited
  2. also the new Kaspersky is necessary bc offers u more than protection like cleaning tools.

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the extra questions. 

1. KTS comes with Kaspersky VPN Free/Standard/Limited - not Unlimited - IF (you) UPGRADE from KTS to Premium it's *like for like*, however, IF you were to buy a *new* Kaspersky Premium subscription - not convert the old KTS to the new Kaspersky Premium you would get: Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids & Kaspersky *Unlimited* VPN for the subscription owner - the remaining User accounts on the subscription - get Kaspersky VPN Free. 
  2. Comparación de planes de suscripción - the table shows the Premium features. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

added https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Win21.9/es-MX/152975.htm

Just now, Facu3095 said:

plz be concise.

if you upgrade  KTS --> KPremium:  you get:  1. , 2. , 3.

if you buy NEW KPremium: you get: 1. , 2. ,3.

i just wanna know what would i get and what wouldnt i. thats all

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

?*LIKE for LIKE*?

Pay attention: 10 cuentas de usuario / 20 devices / 1 year subscription

KTS upgraded to Kaspersky Premium = Kaspersky Password Manager for 10 users / Kaspersky VPN Free/Standard/Limited for all users / Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium - 1 MyKaspersky account / 1 year subscription. 

New Kaspersky Premium = Kaspersky Password Manager for 10 users / Kaspersky VPN Unlimited for the subscription owner / Kaspersky VPN Free/Standard/Limited for all other user accounts on the subscription. Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium / 1 year subscription. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

21 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:
  1. could you do it for my case: 3 account / 10 devices?
  2. If I upgrade i don't lose anything right?
  3. I'm upgrading bc of cleaner tools.
  4. How can I upgrade it, I don't have the option to download from my account?

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

1. No: 5 User accounts - 10 devices - 1 year *but* UPGRADE = FREE VPN not Unlimited for *all user accounts*image.thumb.png.3fd3a9c1a8af7e8f17d65875c803330e.png
  2. Already answered.
  3. Ok.
  4. Is there any new Kaspersky software offered in (your) MyKaspersky account? The rollout is still in progress, wait, or if you cannot wait, contact support.
  5. ?Read: Cómo funciona tu suscripción?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

reposted image & added resource

1 hour ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

1. No: 5 User accounts - 10 devices - 1 year *but* UPGRADE = FREE VPN not Unlimited for *all user accounts*image.thumb.png.3fd3a9c1a8af7e8f17d65875c803330e.png
  2. Already answered.
  3. Ok.
  4. Is there any new Kaspersky software offered in (your) MyKaspersky account? The rollout is still in progress, wait, or if you cannot wait, contact support.
  5. ?Read: Cómo funciona tu suscripción?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

its offered in my country store (respective currency) but in my "download" from my account its still the old ones so what can i do?

15 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

it's offered in my country store (respective currency) but in my "download" from my account it's still the old ones so what can i do?

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

The rollout is still in progress, wait. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

6 hours ago, Facu3095 said:

its offered in my country store (respective currency) but in my "download" from my account its still the old ones so what can i do?

Hello @Facu3095

1. We checked with support, the rollout for Spain is complete, they advised, reset or use a different browser to see if the new software range populates in (your) MyKaspersky account, if it does not, contact Support
  2. Also, you cannot upgrade/convert KTS to Premium subscription, you can convert to Kaspersky Plus - https://www.kaspersky.es/plus  - the same information we've provided above applies, including FREE VPN not Unlimited for *all user accounts*

image.thumb.png.d1a566e699a8ffaa931979dc102c35f8.png

• IF you had a Kaspersky Security Cloud (21.3) license (you) could convert/upgrade to Kaspersky Premium; it would still be = FREE VPN not Unlimited for *all user accounts*

Thank you?
Flood?+?

i contacted to support and told me to uninstall and gave me a link. i want to upgrade but my family dont. is there a problem?

Im the account and my relatives are just devices so idk what would happen if i change to upgrade.

Would it be a problem and what would happen to my family devices

11 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:
  1. i contacted to support and told me to uninstall and gave me a link.
  2. i want to upgrade but my family don't. is there a problem? I'm the account and my relatives are just devices so idk what would happen if i change to upgrade. Would it be a problem and what would happen to my family devices? 

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

1. Which link? 
  2. Did you ask support? 
  3. Which product are you going to select to upgrade to & how many User accounts are you going to select & for how many Devices

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Added Q 3.

23 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

1. Which link? 
  2. Did you ask support? 
  3. Which product are you going to select to upgrade to & how many User accounts are you going to select & for how many Devices

Thank you?
Flood?+?

1, 2. image.thumb.png.3a7b7f3d4611bab9ea883d705a09fa47.png

3. KTS -> Kplus and just one account (6 devices connected)

46 minutes ago, Facu3095 said:

1, 2. image.thumb.png.3a7b7f3d4611bab9ea883d705a09fa47.png

3. KTS -> Kplus and just one account (6 devices connected)

Hello @Facu3095

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

?1 & 2 - impossible to read - copy it as text & paste it as a reply please!?

⚠️3. One USER account = no other users on the subscription = you will not be able to share the subscription with other family members, if you install the software on all six devices it will be installed under your user profile - your email address will show on the activated application, on all six devices⚠️

When you *upgrade* the OLD KTS software stops working & the NEW Kaspersky Plus software starts working, your family does not have a choice, you own the subscription, if they don't want to upgrade tell them to buy their own subscription. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

edited spelling || Added 3 || Added: When you *upgrade* etc