KSK usage on iOS devices (Web monitoring?)

DeanoAus

I have just purchased KSK and installed it on both my kids PC’s and iPads. 

• Web monitoring works in chrome on their PC without any issues
  • Web monitoring does not work in chrome or safari on their ipad and they are able to search anything they like. 

I just spent a very long hour on the chat with a help rep who could not confirm it with me - despite the requirements on the site stating that KSK supports iOS and Chrome.

How do I apply web monitoring restrictions to iPads with Chrome? Or are we supposed to try and make them use the KSK app for all web content?

I have just purchased KSK and installed it on both my kids PC’s and iPads. 

• Web monitoring works in chrome on their PC without any issues
  • Web monitoring does not work in chrome or safari on their ipad and they are able to search anything they like. 
  1. How do I apply web monitoring restrictions to iPads with Chrome?
  2. Or are we supposed to try and make them use the KSK app for all web content?
  3. I just spent a very long hour on the chat with a help rep who could not confirm it with me - despite the requirements on the site stating that KSK supports iOS and Chrome.

Hello @DeanoAus

Welcome!

For iOS devices that meet the KSK hardware & software requirements, the KSK Safe browser must be used, as it states in the documentation & in the Apple store for the KSK app, where it states: features: nasty websites & content filter – via Kaspersky Safe Kids browser

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Ugh - that’s *super* annoying and will result in me cancelling my subscription - there’s no realistic way to tell kids they need to use a specific app for browsing.

Thanks for your help - also props for the Edgar's Mission quote! 👌🐗

Ugh - that’s *super* annoying and will result in me cancelling my subscription - there’s no realistic way to tell kids they need to use a specific app for browsing.

Thanks for your help - also props for the Edgar's Mission quote! 👌🐗

Hello @DeanoAus

You’re most welcome☺ !

In case you need the following:

How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application

Thank you so much!

Flood🐳+🐋