KSK not working on Ipad

guslopezr

Hi team.

I have successfully installed KSK on my daughter`s phone, then on my Iphone to control the phone. I have also installed the app on the Ipad to restrict the use and I am getting a loop. After installing KSK appears a message that mentions that a profile will be installed. I choose accept, the browser starts, ask for permission to install the profile and then asks to go to settings again to repeat the operation. 

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Hello @guslopezr,

Welcome!

• 🅰 Please clarify which device has the “loop” issue:
  1. Iphone?
  2. Ipad? 
  3. Daughter’s phone?
  • 🅱 Are both (your) Iphone & the Ipad configured with Parent accounts? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

How to install and configure Kaspersky Safe Kids for iOS

How to configure KSK after installation

How to set up a parent’s profile

How to prevent KSK from being removed

What to do in case of errors

iOS/KSK library

Hello @guslopezr,

Thank you for replying👌

• Please clarify for us the original information: “I installed KSK on my Iphone to control the phone. I have also installed the app on the Ipad to restrict the use.”
  • ❓ Are both (your) Iphone & Ipad configured with KSK Parent accounts? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi team. I have installed KSK both in the Ipad and Phone. On the phone the set up was quick and easy, also installed KSK on my Iphone which I use to remotely control the apps and usage. I wanted to put the Ipad also under control of KSK control as a second device but I have not been able to complete the installation because of the issue described above. 

I installed the latest version of IOS on the Ipad and the problem persists. My ipad is running on IOS 12.4.7.

Thanks

Hello @guslopezr,

Thank you for the additional information👌

• If you’ve uninstalled and reinstalled KSK according to the documented instructions (see our previous reply), and it still does not work, submit a request to the Kaspersky Technical Support Team, with the detailed description of the issue to Kaspersky technical support via My Kaspersky. For instructions on how to use My Kaspersky, see the Online Help page.
  • After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.

Please let us know what they say?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳