KSK not detecting device activity occasionally

Dad

Hi, I have KSK premium installed on my child’s Windows 10 laptop. Occasionally KSK does not recognize device activity even when it is being used and connected to the internet. I have disabled antivirus apps on the laptop. And any schedule restrictions i specify do not work. How can I trouble shoot this? Thanks.

Hello @Dad

Welcome!

• Disabling AntiVirus, on any device accessing the internet, is not recommended, unless for testing/troubleshooting, certainly not as an ongoing solution. 
  1. Is the “any schedule restrictions I specify do not work” a persistent issue or intermittent? 
  2. Have any network checks been done? 
  3. Which anti-virus is installed?
  4. Does the laptop meet recommended requirements - check: System requirements for Kaspersky Safe Kids for Windows
  5. Which Windows 10 version & build,  in Windows 🔎 search, type     winver   - the popup will display the required information
  6. Which patch(x) is KSK up to → on the Windows taskbar, highlight the KSK icon, a tiny popup will show version & patch(x) or right-click the KSK icon, select About, a popup window will show version & patch(x)     x = letter
  7. Has KSK been uninstalled according to documentation & clean installed according to documentation?  

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋