KSK loses connection/can't control kid's phone although the device is listed under my devices in My Kaspersky

Urilov

I have installed KSK on both my phone and child's device (JNY-LX1/HUAWEI P40 lite/). I have cteated a profile for my kid and it worked for some minutes after which it suddenly loses connection with my kid's device. When trying to re-link my kid's profile to the corresponding device using my (the parent's phone) it just says that KSK is not installed on kid's device. In the same time, I'm able to see the kid's phone in my devices on My Kaspersky. Also, KSK continues to control the device with the latest settings I've already set before losing the connection, but I cannot further control/monitor my kid's device. I'm using KSK premium license valid until July 2022.

Hello @Urilov

Welcome!

If you followed Install Kaspersky Safe KidsHow to configure automatic restart on HUAWEI devices documentation, log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support - select Installation issues, Other template, Support may request Logs, Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Technical Support reached out to me with a request to reproduce the issue and send a report to them, including detailed screenshots. However, I was off for a few days and when I went online again yesterday, the issue has had gone. I have no idea if someone from Kaspersky has taken an action, but KSK works fine so far.

Technical Support reached out to me with a request to reproduce the issue and send a report to them, including detailed screenshots. However, I was off for a few days and when I went online again yesterday, the issue has had gone. I have no idea if someone from Kaspersky has taken an action, but KSK works fine so far.

Hello @Urilov

Thank you for posting back & the information👌 . 

That is good news!! 

Monitor for a few days, hopefully the issue is fully resolved, if not, provide the data to support & allow them to determine what’s going on…

&, if you do re-engage support, please keep us updated? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋