KSK causing Google Classroom to refresh constantly

TheMK

I have KSK on all my kids' computers. For some reason, on one computer: HP laptop running Windows 11 using the Chrome browser, KSK seems to be causing Google Classroom to refresh constantly, making it functionally unusable. Classroom is safelisted and pulls up fine, but then just keeps refreshing. I've tried clearing the cache, restarting, etc. but nothing helps. If I pause KSK everything works totally fine. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

Any solutions to this?

I'm having the same problem on all browsers suddenly.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled KSK, cleared cache and history, even tried reinstalling browsers.

Windows is up to date.

I've allowed the Google Domain. Seems to be all Google sites.

We're just trying to use sheets and docs.

15 minutes ago, JustB said:

Any solutions to this?

I'm having the same problem on all browsers suddenly.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled KSK, cleared cache and history, even tried reinstalling browsers.

Windows is up to date.

I've allowed the Google Domain. Seems to be all Google sites.

We're just trying to use sheets and docs.

Actually I didn't have the entire Google domain allowed.

Trusting it did work, but I'd rather not allow all of Google to be accessible. 🙄

Hello @TheMK, @Ragman & @JustB,

Welcome!

As FYI, we noticed, starting approximately 5 months ago, a lot of web-chat, for a *multitude* of Google apps, not only Classroom, with the core issue being 'web pages refreshing frequently' - due to a Google change. 

Please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Servicehttps://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Email or Chat, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include any video of the error & a *detailed* history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please also read the associated help document: Compatibility with other applications

kc-ksk-google-classroom.thumb.png.4faab408581682dba8f7708fc72a9e5e.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋