KSE - 11.5 Cant detect Lock Bit ransomware

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

dears,

I have KSE 11.5.0.590 up to date and all engine worked, my device infected with  Lock Bit ransomware  and the KSE didn't detect this  ransomware .?

best regards 

can you confirm your network storage / file server position in this scenario? Because your device software and firmware up to date but if remote access or accessing file storage without non-encrypted channel might infected your pc!

Thanks -

dears,

I have KSE 11.5.0.590 up to date and all engine worked, my device infected with  Lock Bit ransomware  and the KSE didn't detect this  ransomware .?

best regards 

can you confirm your network storage / file server position in this scenario? Because your device software and firmware up to date but if remote access or accessing file storage without non-encrypted channel might infected your pc!

Thanks -

You mean if the KSE installed in file server (Not all Engine installed with Server version ) the Kaspersky antivirus cant detect the ransomware 

Hi,

Please review: https://www.kaspersky.com/resource-center/threats/lockbit-ransomware

Please open a ticket support in Kaspersky Company Account, attach the getsysteminfo and avz logs of the infected device, also if you have the sample of the malware, attach it.

It may be an undetected variant.

Regards

is there any suggestions to protect my devices, and is there any settings I should do on the KSE to detect  any ransomware ?