KSC12 shows wrong operating system type

We did some in place upgrades from Windows Server 2012R2 to Windows Server 2019 which worked very well.

But KSC12 show the operating system type as Windows Server 2016 and not Windows Server 2019 now even after a week.
How can we have the correct version?

• 2 weeks later...

We did some in place upgrades from Windows Server 2012R2 to Windows Server 2019 which worked very well.

But KSC12 show the operating system type as Windows Server 2016 and not Windows Server 2019 now even after a week.
How can we have the correct version?

Hello @0xDEADC0DE,
how about running Inventory task on the host? It might refresh info about installed apps and also OS ..

#justguessing

Cheers,
Milan

Looks like one of this did the trick and it’s working when I have the network agent installed. The servers without network agent are still showing it wrong when I have done the inplace upgrade. New installed servers show correctly

Cool :)

Well, KSC can only manage hosts with NAgent installed, that’s the basic idea.. without it, it’s not taken as a “managed device”, it’s not automatically synchronized, etc. ..

Glad it’s working now, you can set one of my answers the “best answer” button ;)

Cheers,
Milan