KSC (Version 12.0.0.7734) Pdk patch for nagent category 'OSSL'

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

we installed latest patch KSC 12 0.0.7734 patch update named (Pdk patch for nagent category 'OSSL', ReleaseDate '08-04-2020')

Where is the release note for this update?

also we installed another previous version called (Pdk patch for nagent category 'OSSL', ReleaseDate '01-04-2020')

all our network agents got this patch update installed too but also couldnt find any info about it.

What is wrong with all that patches another release (Pdk patch for nagent category 'OSSL', ReleaseDate '13-04-2020')

Also many of computers keep downloading and try to install same package but failed due to “not needed”

What are these patches??

Simular with Pdk patch for nagent category 'OSSL', ReleaseDate '14-04-2020'). I authorized the package, it’s in state “scheduled for Installation” (I translated the german text) for the KSC, but the patch didn’t install itself. I rebooted the KSC, but Nothing changed.

Hi,

I asked to Kaspersky, waiting for reply.

But, do you have open  ticket support in the Kaspersky company account?

Regards

• Solution

Hi,

This is a service patch that only modifies modules related to openssl.
These modules reach the network agent through the updater through synchronization with the agent.
The date does not correspond to the version, but to when it was installed on the host.
 At the moment I cannot provide more information in this regard, a KB is being prepared for documentation and will be published shortly.

However, you can open a ticket to request information about said update.

Regards

Hi all,

i already opened a case but No support don't know anything about that update, also to me its not a an installation date as it asked twice to be installed on the administration server with different dates.

something wrong with that update and working very strange.

it also mad a huge problems to most agents as they kept download and install same update package every 1-3 minute which leads to big load on computers as each time it run the patch and try to install after downloading and stop the service and then start it again (every time the package log result is the update is not needed already installed)

Also due to its continues downloading it consumed the entire C:\ drive on many computers which led to low space on C:\ as it made about 100+++ Gb in C:\Windows\Temp\ (all same package which already installed)

it is a disaster package and had to reinstall all our computers agents again with old version 11

As usual i don't get help from support they are bunch of users collecting tickets and logs without any help.

i asked for any way to stop these madness and that update package, by the way in our case it installed on agents without authorization :)

• 1 month later...