KSC delivery report error [moved]

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Dear all, We’re receiving below error in task which is meant to run on daily basis for delivering report. We suddenly started receiving error. ksc is generating 4 reports on daily basis 1,vulnerability report 2.virus report 3.heavily infected devices report 4.network attack report issue is because of virus report because when i check maximum number of entries to display (1000) in virus report properties it is completing with out error and when i uncheck it is completing with error. . Please see attached screenshots.

• Solution
Hi, It seems that there is a problem in the mail configuration for sending reports. From the properties of Ksc> notification must be correctly configured, send a test message to see if it gives you the same error. Regards

• 3 weeks later...
sorry for late reply There is no issue with mail configuration because i am receiving emails my question was that when i disable maximum entries to display it is showing completed with error but when it is enabled it gives no error. Thank you

Hello Ohk,
  1. Has disable/blank [ ] maximum entries - ever worked?
  2. IF YES, when?
  3. IF YES, has something changed in software, systems, anything?
  4. If you put any number between 1 to 1000, there is no error - correct?
  5. Please advise the purpose of leaving maximum entries blank?
  6. Can you check - are there any errors logged related to: "Functional failure", "Completed with error", "Error sending command to the SMTP server"?
  7. If YES, please share that report with us?
Note: KSC11 - https://help.kaspersky.com/KSC/11/en-US/176428.htm - advises: Report entries are first sorted according to the rules specified in the Fields → Detailed fields section of the report template properties, and then only the first of the resulting entries are kept. The heading of the table with detailed report data shows the displayed number of entries and the total available number of entries that match other report template settings. If this option is disabled, the table with detailed report data displays all available entries. We do not recommend that you disable this option. Limiting the number of displayed report entries reduces the load on the database management system (DBMS) and reduces the time required for generating and exporting the report. Some of the reports contain too many entries. If this is the case, you may find it difficult to read and analyze them all. Also, your device may run out of memory while generating such a report and, consequently, you will not be able to view the report. By default, this option is enabled. The default value is 1000. Please let us know? Thanks.