KSC cluster and server array visibility and work

• 1 month later...
Dear Nikolay arinchev Sorry for my delay response. Few KSC has cluster servers and salve server also used. As far as I know, via slave server client PCsbcan have virus definitions update and also have policies and tasks update from main KSC. So now we have have update agents which we can call Distribution Points. Does the Distribution Points do Policy and task update too?

Dear Nikolay arinchev Happy to see your reply. In the way of Up-gradation from KSC 10.4.343 to KSC 11.0.0.1131 , if the older KSC will be uninstalled and then Latest KSC installed and connect to the older database (MS SQL), in this scenario if i import the older database to newest KSC, will everything work properly? Or i have to convert the policies and task for latest KSC? Another thing, if i use latest package of Endpoint 11 and KSWS on KSC 10.4.343 will that work properly? Thanks in Advance Deadlock4400

Hi, You can upgrade you KSC to the latest version with backup of the KSC:
  1. Backup the KSC server by Kaspersky Lab Backup Utility, uninstall the old KSC version
  2. Install newest KSC version and restore it from the Backup
  3. Install required plugins for the required Kaspersky products
Latest packages will not work with KSC 10.4.343 properly - https://support.kaspersky.com/14914#block4 Thank you!