KSC 12 and manual update issued by KES clients

Hello, sorry for my newbe question: the button for manual update, in KES11 client console is greyed out… Is there a way to enable it? 

KSC server is running KSC12: perhaps  we have an issue with the policy we are using...

Thank you very much.

Hello, I’ve found it: the setting is into the policy.

This is an inherited policy, created onto the master server and inherited to my slave server (and from here to kes clients). This policy is locked, so I cannot activate the setting I need.   I tried creating a local copy of the policy, so that I can activate my setting, but when I disable inheritance on my new local policy, it seems to revert to something default, loosing a lot of settings I’d like to keep “alive”. 

I’d like to keep all of those settings except the one I must change :-)    Perhaps I want too much :-)

I am going to ask to enable my setting on the “master” policy :-) Perhaps this is the solution...

Sorry for my bad English :-)

You can allow overwriting a specific setting section on the slave server policy by opening the lock in the appropriate section on the master policy, but you should close that lock on each slave server (policy) in order to not allow users on the endpoint to change it.