KSC 11 Web console

Dear Support, Greetings, Just started using KSC 11 Web console, a better and improved UI as compared to that of KSC 10.5, but there is problem that i cant find Device Search by IP Address, instead it can only search device by DNS, Host name. Is it a limitation of KSC 11 Web console or is there any way to find device by IP address ? Thanks

Dear Support, Greetings, Just started using KSC 11 Web console, a better and improved UI as compared to that of KSC 10.5, but there is problem that i cant find Device Search by IP Address, instead it can only search device by DNS, Host name. Is it a limitation of KSC 11 Web console or is there any way to find device by IP address ? Thanks
Hello! Can you please describe what kind of search do you need to perform (better with the screenshot). Thank you!

Hello! Can you please describe what kind of search do you need to perform (better with the screenshot). Thank you!
Dear Support, I want to search a device with IP address ? Thanks

Hi, Please refer to the screenshot.
Dear Support, Thanks for the prompt response. Let me rephrase. There are 100 devices in Managed groups. I want to search a specific device with IP address 10.0.0.10. Where should i go to find this device ? Thanks please

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

I hate to admit that search by IP is not available in web console.. I use it quite often in MMC. Luckily, I found one additional workaround.

This solution works for Web console latest version 12.0.107.

1. add IP column to list of managed devices
  2. export to CSV/TXT
  3. perform search in Notepad/Excel..
Devices→Managed Devices

Cheers,
Milan