KSC 11, KES 11.2 device control removable drive blocking popup message

Dear all. This is the second time i write but so far no result unfortunatelly.

although I have added USB device ID to trusted, when user install usb drive into computer the blocking message pops up as if it is blocked by device control. But there is  any reading and writing issue because I have added device to trusted device list. I want to understand that why the message being appeared even it has been added to trusted device list. MOre over Kaspersky wont let device to be encrypted by bitlocker. when I deleted Kaspersky from computer, removable drive encrypted successfully. but when KES enabled ACCESS denied message appears when I try to encrypt removable drive 

Dear Raviparker

Actually my user account has been given full access for all removable drive. So when I insert flash drive I can read and read without any problem. but don't understand why message pops up warning me I have no read write access. 

If the policy is not applied successfully I would not be able to read and write from flash drive

Since, you have mentioned that you have added that USB device to trusted, and other USB devices  are blocked, is that correct?

If that’s the case then the Pop up warning is normal for the first time and consecutive plunging and unplugging will not trigger the pop up message during a device running session.

both of the case gives same result. we have some users use removable drive and we added that drives to trusted list. every time they install usb drive to computer they see that warning message. 

I am given full access for all removable drive, and I also see that warning message each time I install flash drive to computer. what do you think where I have to look at to troubleshoot it?

I found when this problem occurs. If I don't change anything in removable drive part in device control(let it to be Default “Depends on Bus”) it works as expected. but when I edit removable drive part in device control by deleting Everyone and add single user by checking write and read permission, warnin message pops up. hope I could make it clear to you.

I found when this problem occurs. If I don't change anything in removable drive part in device control(let it to be Default “Depends on Bus”) it works as expected. but when I edit removable drive part in device control by deleting Everyone and add single user by checking write and read permission, warnin message pops up. hope I could make it clear to you.

Correct, I checked it too.

please you first answer my first question that I posted 2 month ago then you can answer this one. I don't understand how Kaspersky support engineer work. Kaspersky official and community are really awful. please take this message into consideration. as I observe you always ask for policy configuration then no answer )))