KSC 10.3.407 Stops Working usually after the automatic backup task

Hello

KSC 10.3.407 punctually stops working and according to what I verified, it is always after the automatic backup task.

I don't see any error in windows events, the last information that appears is that of the execution of the backup.

Thanks
Zé Madaleno

Hi,

Yes, by default Backup task starts once a day at 1:00 and stops administration server service to begin backup process. After backup is completed, administration server service is strted again.

This is normal behaviour.

Hello Nikolay

I apologize for being unclear.

In our case the backup is scheduled for 4am, the problem is that within two weeks, the KSC stopped responding after completing the backup, without registering any additional errors in the windows events.
Antivirus clients are unable to connect and on the server the KSC is no longer accessible.

This problem only started to occur after updating the KSC from version 10.3.407 to version 10.5.1781 (update a).

It is as if the backup procedure were blocked, without generating any error and the service was not restarted at the end.

Restarting the KSC services does not solve the problem, only restarting the server will it work again and allow client connections.

Have you observed this type of situation?

Thanks for your attention
Zé Madaleno