KS Endpoint V11.2.0.2254 - No support? [moved]

Go to solution Solved by Guest #37,

Can anyone direct me to support - End point cloud doesnt appear to have any support for product without paid support subscription.

V11.2.0.2254 appears to have let in localindexcaptcha & Virus removal doesnt pick up for removal. Have been unable to report the issue or seek assistance.

@andrew75

Unsure if you may be able to assist with this - ive reinstalled to current End point version.  The licence key is still missing though & I seem to be in a loop because I cannot register for the help in CompanyAccount without the licence but I need assistance with my licence!

The CloudPortal says I have 149 days left on licence & 

» 8/10

» Using 8 desktop(s)/laptop(s)/file server(s) and 0 mobile device(s)

- Of 10 allowed desktop(s), laptop(s), and file server(s)

but then 

License limit:

Per-user licensing, up to 0 user(s), 0 day(s)

Note: One license covers one desktop/laptop/file server and two Android/iOS mobile devices.

License expiration date:

05/03/2021 10:00 am (UTC +10:00)

Hi,

In Kaspersky Company Account you have to add your activation code not your license ID.

Example of Activation: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Regards

Hi,

This is the pdf (KL License Certificate.pdf), review inside the email, you must have the activation code or the key files.

If you don´t have then contact with Digital River (your Distributor, Reseller and Support center)

Regards

• Solution

Hi,

My personal recommendation is talk (chat, email, ...) with your Distributor ”Digital River”.

If you want, send me the pdf in a private message, and I will try to talk with Kaspersky HQ.

Regards