Kryptex - Kaspersky won't allow me to use it

dennisthemenace

Hi, 

I’ve been trying to create exclusions for Kaspersky to let me use Kryptex Mining Software for like a week, and created 62 exclusions, and 2 trusted software.

I also unticked the box that says : “Detect other software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data”

But it still does not let me to use it. Can Someone tell me what am I doing wrong? Or is it just Kaspersky that won’t allow me to use it no matter what? 

All I want is to be able to use my RTX 3090 in the background when I’m not using the computer to create some mining income via Kryptex.Org’s software. 

I’m also keen for another mining software if that option won’t cause issues with Kaspersky like this one does. 

Greets

Exclusions Detail
Exclusions Detail

Hi Igor,

Thanks for the tip, but if i do that, does that mean that Kaspersky will never check any of those object types? Say if i get a virus something similar to that file, will it pick it up? Or is it going to exclude that one too :( 

can you tell more about the “name or mask of the file or folder”. If that exclusion above, will only exclude that exact type of files inside that folder only, thats fine. But if that object type, say we have 100 different viruses that are classified as heur.trojan.script.alien.gen then, am i leaving myself vulnerable for similar genuine viruses :( 

Hi Dennisthemenace, 

yes, you are totaly right, this exclusion will let any threat with this verdict name pass through, so it should be used with caution. 

Do you mind sending those files over to virus analysts in order to reanalyze the files, probably some detections are false? You can do it via https://opentip.kaspersky.com (it seems the site is temporary not available at the moment) or send me a pm with a link where I can download the files and submit them for recheck.