KPM EXTENSION NOT WORKING WITH BRAVE ANYMORE?

recently in the past few days i have noticed KPM no longer wants to work with Brave. It installs the extension but it keeps saying to install the password manager program, yet i already have it downloaded...

image.thumb.png.ea9e75fbc4d34c6f6fc39651df7a6bbf.png

1 hour ago, FrezZy said:

recently in the past few days i have noticed KPM no longer wants to work with Brave. It installs the extension, but it keeps saying to install the password manager program, yet i already have it downloaded...

Hello @FrezZy

Welcome back!

1. Which KPM version is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, right-click the KPM icon, select About
  2. *Before* installing/re-installing the KPM extension - in Brave, were Autosave and Autofill *manually* turned OFF? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39d52a90015bd092abec3489562d10ea.jpeg  image.thumb.jpeg.de0c5ac9357042300e0ca9a775d28f58.jpeg

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

10 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @FrezZy

Welcome back!

1. Which KPM version is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, right-click the KPM icon, select About
  2. *Before* installing/re-installing the KPM extension - in Brave, were Autosave and Autofill *manually* turned OFF? 

image.thumb.jpeg.39d52a90015bd092abec3489562d10ea.jpeg  image.thumb.jpeg.de0c5ac9357042300e0ca9a775d28f58.jpeg

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource:

Read before you create a new topic! by Danila T.

everything seems to be in order? 

image.thumb.png.78c615c12c380b9d0f9d4e188b1a775c.pngimage.thumb.png.47b97f686a07cc867d30f3c7ed3531fc.pngimage.thumb.png.043f0286c17292c6ade7b43c152d6a7a.png

Hello @FrezZy,

You're most welcome!

Thank you for the information!

1. Since the last KPM *application* update to version 23.0.0.1051 / 1683312681_7376 / 1.0.523.0-0.8.3.0_1, has the computer been shut down, using Shutdown, not Restart, then powered on by pressing the power button? 
  2. Your best course of action is to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, so a dedicated resource can be allocated to look at it. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.  

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

5 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @FrezZy,

You're most welcome!

Thank you for the information!

1. Since the last KPM *application* update to version 23.0.0.1051 / 1683312681_7376 / 1.0.523.0-0.8.3.0_1, has the computer been shut down, using Shutdown, not Restart, then powered on by pressing the power button? 
  2. Your best course of action is to log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, so a dedicated resource can be allocated to look at it. On the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.  

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

i will try shutting down and see what happens

• Thanks 1

It still works. Possibly try resetting your Browser, and maybe worst comes to worst reinstalling KPM. I've not had this issue, but typically uninstalling and reinstalling fixes stuff (at least with Kaspersky)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 11:35 PM, Xeno2ig said:

It still works. Possibly try resetting your Browser, and maybe worst comes to worst reinstalling KPM. I've not had this issue, but typically uninstalling and reinstalling fixes stuff (at least with Kaspersky)

i already tried uninstalling both applications